What is an Active Adult Community?
In Arizona, many of the communities have a provision that allows 20% of the homeowners to be
40+ with no one younger than 19 living permanently in the home.
Most Arizona active adult communities feature resort amenities that include
golf courses, tennis andpickle ball courts, bocce ball, swimming pools, fitness centers,
and a clubhouse or recreation building for billiards, bars, restaurants, card clubs and entertainment.
Snowbirds (those flocking to Arizona when the temps get cold) make up approximately 50% of the home ownership with the other 50% living year round.
What’s to love about living in Sun Lakes, AZ, one of the top Arizona Active Adult Communities?
- Great friendships forged with people from all over the U.S. and Canada;
- Friendly neighbors that welcome new residents;
- Neighborhood BBQ’s and parties;
- Driving a golf cart to a friend’s house or to dinner at the Clubhouse; and
- Weekly and monthly golf or tennis games with friends old and new!
If an Active Adult Community is of interest to you, take a look at the video below: