SEMINAR: Tuesday, January 15th, 2019
Oakwood Clubhouse 12:00 -1:30 pm
Sandwiches and Beverages will be served!
For food count, please RSVP to Becky at ( 480)440-0849 or register below.
Overwhelmed about where to Start the Home Selling Process?
We witness every day seniors who moved to Sun Lakes to enjoy their retirement dream home. But now, they are a caregiver to a partner or have lost a partner. It may be hard to believe, but some live month to month because health costs have devastated their savings and investments. They need to downsize but do not know how to begin. We have a “NO COST” service to help seniors through the process.
This is an opportunity for the community to come and meet and hear about the services that seniors need when they
begin thinking about a possible move. Even if you are not considering a move right now, this is great information to have on hand or share with someone you know that may need help.
Come meet professionals who will speak and be available for questions on the following topics:
- Relocation – resources for independent/assisted living
- Downsizing Options
- Professionals who will assist with packing and transition
- Estate Sale Professionals
- Legal aspects of selling and documentation required to sell your home (when the trust owns the home, a power of attorney is in place or a partner is deceased)
- Family involvement – communicating through the process with trusted family members
- How to prepare your home for sale – what to do and what not to do
- Staging and Furnishings – how to declutter and remove items you will not keep
- Neighbors Who Care -services provided if you remain in the home