Senior Seminar October 2019
The Kolb Team will be holding a Senior Seminar on October 24, 2019 at the Oakwood Clubhouse in the Ballroom. The event will be held from Noon until 1:30 and refreshments will be served.
What is the Senior Seminar in October 2019?
We bring in speakers that address things that are important to seniors when thinking about the home selling process. Often, it can overwhelming, especially if you have lost a partner or acting as a caregiver to one. Some of the topics include:
- When is the best time to list my house for sale?
- What is the current value of my home?
- Where to live (independent/assisted living, downsizing, back with family)
- How to stage and declutter a home for the best showings
- Who will help me pack up and dispose of some of my furniture?
- Do you know any great movers?
- What documentation is needed to sell my home (trust, certified copies of death certificates etc).
Speakers from these industries will be present and each will spend up to 5 minutes describing their services. At the end each speaker will have a table set up and will be available to talk with you and answer your questions.
Ready to register?
It’s easy. Email email@example.com or call 480-440-0849. Or, contact us here and let us know you are registering for the Senior Seminar