Sun Lakes Arizona, a Robson developed Active Adult Community, is conveniently located just south of Chandler Arizona and near the famed Price Corridor with major employers such as Toyota, Pay Pal, Ebay, Avnet, Wells Fargo, Nation Star and many others. Many of our clients do not realize that although Sun Lakes is age restricted with no children age 19 or under allowed to live permanently in the home, a certain percentage of the overall population can be 40 and above making this a perfect location for those working in or near the Price Corridor. One of the first questions asked is “How much are the HOA Fees?” Well, it depends on which of the five communities you are speaking of. Sun Lakes is comprised of Sun Lakes Country Club (the first built), Cottonwood Country Club and the three gated communities – Palo Verde, Ironwood and Oakwood Country Clubs.
Sun Lakes has three separate homeowner associations. Sun Lakes Country Club (SLHOA1), Cottonwood-Palo Verde (SLHOA2) and IronOaks (SLHOA3) with each having their own amenities and HOA fees.
2014 fees are as follows:
- Sun Lakes Country Club – $1,210.00 annually. The one time capital improvement fee charged at each sale is $1,100.00.
- Cottonwood-Palo Verde – $1,238.00 annually plus a gate fee of $81.50 semi-annually and a road maintenance fee of $125.00 annually. The one time capital improvement fee charged at each sale is $1,238.00.
- Cottonwood-Palo Verde Villas/Townhomes have an additional monthly fee as follows: Unit 11 – $140.00, Unit 19 – $175.00
- IronOaks (Ironwood and Oakwood) $1,714.00 annually. The one time capital improvement fee charged at each sale is (FACE FEE) is $1,714.00.
- IronOaks Villas have an additional fee as follows: Unit 37 – $155.00 monthly and Unit 46A Villas – $414.00 quarterly.
HOA fees cover all common area maintenance and road maintenance in IronOaks. There is no road maintenance fee in the HOA for Cottonwood and Sun Lakes Country Club as streets are owned and maintained by the County of Maricopa.
Whether you are looking for a home near the Price Corridor or looking for a retirement or second home to enjoy the Arizona mild winter climate Sun Lakes is a top choice for active adult living. Amenities include golf, tennis, swimming pools and spas, fitness centers, walking trails and lakes and restaurants. You will also find many social clubs and organizations such as hiking and camera clubs, card clubs, arts and singing groups and service organizations. For more information about Sun Lakes Arizona and real estate in Sun Lakes call The KOLB Team – Sun Lakes residents and real estate experts! Go to our youtube channel to see videos of the Sun Lakes community and Kolb Team listings.