Selling homes in Sun Lakes AZ is something you will want to research prior to hiring your real estate agent. You many wonder why is that important? Above all, hiring a great agent who will market your home for the highest possible sales price in the least amount of time is a skill. For instance, The Kolb Team has been selling homes in Sun Lakes for over ten years. As a Rule, the average number of days that one of our listings sits on the market is less than 40 days. Consequently, and equally important are the marketing strategies your Realtor will employ to gain maximum online exposure. Incidentally, over 90% of people start their home search online.
Pricing your Sun Lakes Az Home to Sell
Some Realtors will list your home for the amount you suggest. However, offering a professional comparable market analysis is best practice. A CMA will include actual homes similar to yours that have sold. Why is letting a seller pick their own list price a bad idea? To begin with, those agents want your listing for buyer calls. They really do not care if they sell your home or not. Subsequently, having a sign in the yard will create buyer leads for them.
We Want to Sell Your Home
You want an agent who will ask for any updates or upgrades you have done to your home. This information will be factored into the market price. Therefore The Kolb Team philosophy is to listen to our sellers and understand their objectives. Thus, offering our professional market analysis and recommendations to meet your goals. We want to sell your home – not just take a listing.
Selling Homes in Sun Lakes AZ Requires Strong Online Marketing Strategies
It is important to stage your home so that it shows the best use of space. With that in mind, we have created a video with home staging tips to make it easy for you. Watch the short staging video below.
Accordingly, professional photography showcases your home with the best angles and lighting. See our recent blog with tips on how to prepare for your professional photos . Similarly, you may not know that many people are searching for homes on You Tube. Video gives a better overall viewing of the home and compliments the professional photographs. Therefore, combining professional photos and video will create a warm invitation for the buyer to come check out your home with their agent.
Listed below is the process we use for selling homes in Sun Lakes AZ;
- We will review the listing paperwork together and answer any questions.
- All parties will agree on listing price and sign paperwork.
- The sellers agent will schedule the photographer for interior and exterior photos.
- A videographer will be scheduled for interior and exterior photos.
- The sellers agent will enter the data, photos and video into MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Install for sale sign, rider and lock box.
- Professional, custom, 4 color brochures will be made to showcase your home.
- A blog post will be written describing your home and posted on our website and all social media.
- Targeted social media ads will be placed.
- Your home will be on the Sun Lakes Realtor Tour so that others can see it personally.
- Showings will be scheduled and Realtor feedback will be requested and provided to you.
- Weekly marketing reports will be emailed to you.
- Comparable’s are monitored monthly to ensure we are priced competitively.
- When an offer comes in, we will negotiate together to accept or counter.
- We will schedule an inspection.
- If the buyer asks for repairs we will negotiate together for a response.
- We are monitoring the loan status if the buyer is financing.
- The title company will schedule a time for you to sign closing papers.
- We will review the closing settlement statement together so that you know your net due.
- Repair receipts will be given to the buyer and a final walk through will be scheduled.
- Closing day is when the title company releases the file to record and ownership officially transfers.
Selling homes in Sun Lakes AZ is what The Kolb Team does best. Contact us here or call us at 480-440-0849.
Follow us on social media for up to date information on Sun Lakes.